Monday, February 1, 2010

Fairy Wings [PhotoWalk]


This weekend I did another walk around Lethbridge, on my first walk I found so many things that I did not notice about Lethbridge. I have lived here my entire life and I have never walked the streets of downtown. Mainly because I live on a farm 30 min outside of the city, but still, twenty-one years is a long time to have never walked these very familiar streets. On this second walk I completely changed my upcoming project. I found many different things. My image here with the fairy wings was inside a bus shelter. I could not resist placing myself in front of them for a picture. I saturated the color to make them brighter in the light. My over-all experience has been that walks should become a habit, things change so quickly week to week, that they are hardly noticed and photography kind of makes them permanent and timeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment