Thursday, January 14, 2010

Light Source [Flower Lamp]


Considering that the last image that I took (my horrible portrait using the camera in the digital lab) was not really up-to-snuff due to the lighting, I wanted to look at different light sources. This is an image of one that I have in my house and was by far the most interesting.

The light is warm, but I do not think that it would work as a main light, possibly a fill light. But overall that is not what it was meant to be used for, it is mainly for aesthetics. Perhaps if I find more interesting light-sources this may turn into a Bernd & Hilla Becher typography, without the strict photograph guidelines, like the cloudy day, similar size, etc. I will have to keep my eye on the light, and go towards it for a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment