Monday, January 18, 2010

Lighting and Reflections [I Wear My Sunglasses @ Night]


This pair of sunglasses that I have are really reflective. The flash from my camera makes them look really Hollywood because the majority of the light is reflected back onto the camera lens. Since my flash is really bright I think that it is a good thing I was wearing those sunglasses, otherwise I may have become blind.
Reflected light can be utliized as a light source. With my image here this is not the case. My light source is my flash, which is just reflected back into the camera. Reflected light as a light source would be the light from "Source A" hits "Object B", then the light is reflected off of "Object B" to light up "Object C", and then "Object C" is photographed. That would be a case of where reflected light would be used as a light source.

No comments:

Post a Comment